What are the benefits of wearing jade necklace?
The ancients said that wearing jade is pleasant; gold is valuable while jade is priceless. Jade has been buried underground for thousands of years or hundreds of millions of years. Jade contains a lot of mineral elements. Therefore, people often say that human raise jade and jade nourish people.
If a healthy person wear jade necklace or jade bracelet, the jade will be nourished, and its refractive index will be increased. The better it comes, the brighter it gets.
If someone in poor health wears jade necklace or jade bracelet for a long time, the mineral elements in jade will be slowly absorbed by the body to achieve health benefits. For example, women wear jade bracelets usually with their left hands because they are good for the heart.
A jade pillow makes a brain more clever. The ancient emperors liked to use jade as a pillow, and the emperors who lived a long life in ancient China used jade pillows for a long time. And like "Compendium of Materia Medica", there is also an introduction to the health effects of jade.
The benefits of wearing a jade necklace
Since ancient times, our country has had the good name of "the country of jade". The ancients regarded jade as a treasure and used it as a precious. Ancient medical books say that "Jade is the beauty of stone, sweet and non-toxic", and it is said that jade is the most abundant substance in the human body.
It is believed that sucking jade, with the aid of saliva and its synergistic effect, "produces body fluid to quench thirst, relieves the heat in the stomach, calms the troubles, nourishes the heart and lungs, moisturizes the throat, and nourishes hair." Therefore, jade is not only used as jewelry, ornaments, and decorations. It is also used for health preservation and fitness. Since ancient times, emperors and concubines of all dynasties and concubines have always kept good health with jade, while Song Huizong was addicted to jade and became addicted to jade.
The health-preserving mechanism of jade has been confirmed by modern science. According to chemical analysis, jade contains a variety of trace elements that are beneficial to the human body, such as zinc, magnesium, iron, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, cobalt, etc. Wearing jade can make the trace elements be absorbed by the human skin, activate the cell tissue, and improve the human body. Immune function.
Therefore, there is a Chinese medicine saying that "some diseases cannot be cured by taking medicine, but they are cured by wearing jade articles". This is the reason. If you wear a jade bracelet for a long-term benign massage, you can not only passively eliminate the disease of blurred vision, but also restore vitality and nourish your energy.
[Bai Yu] It has the power of calmness and tranquility.
[Sapphire] Avoid evil and make people energetic.
[Xiuyanyu] It is very effective for male impotence patients and can improve human fertility.
[Jade] can relieve the pain of the respiratory system and help people overcome depression.
[Duyu] Nourishes the heart and lungs, clears the stomach and fire, improves eyesight and beauty.
[Agate] Clear heat and improve eyesight.
[Laoyu] Detoxification, clear yellow water, relieving mouse sores, nourishing yin and black beard, treating phlegm and convulsion, chancroid. Jade can not only beautify people's lives, cultivate temperament, but also cure diseases and ensure safety. Its products are directly used for fitness and health care: jade pillows, jade cushions, fitness balls, massagers, walking sticks, jade combs, which have the effects of nourishing, calming and soothing the human body. Long-term use will make you refreshed and prolong your life.
how to wear jade necklace
You must know the rules of wearing jade necklaces, not superstition, please remember!
1. It's not your jade, so don't bring it with you. Only your own jade can protect yourself.
2. Some people say that ancient jade will prevent disasters, and some people have encountered some accidents, but people are okay, but the jade is broken. This is jade helping you withstand disasters.
3. It is best not to wear ancient jade, especially if there is blood on the jade. Jade has memories. There may be many grievances and grievances recorded on him. Some people start to get sick after wearing ancient jade, and even have nightmares. Therefore, it is a rule not to wear ancient jade. There are too many things to bring ancient jade into various situations.
4. Ancient jade does not need to be consecrated, so don't be deceived.
5. The relationship between jade and people depends on fate. If you have fate, jade can support people, and if you don’t have fate, there will be disaster.
6. Jade can be given or bought, but it cannot be given away for nothing. You took the jade given by others in vain, and that jade is not your guardian. On the contrary, it is uglier, because you are helping people withstand disasters.
7. New jade is very picky for the owner and will not easily become someone's jade, so when you first start wearing new jade, you will get a little stumbling, and it will always go wrong. But if you still don't leave it when it's not going well, he will admit you after a while and start sheltering you.
8. If jade has been in contact with people for a long time, it will gradually be influenced by people, and people will also be influenced by jade. If the wearer is a good person, then the jade on his body will have sufficient positive power to keep people safe; if it is a wicked person, the jade’s hostility will be very heavy, which will cause trouble instead.
9. The ancients said: A gentleman does not leave his body for no reason. Friends who bring jade by themselves, especially those who have been brought up since childhood, should not take it off lightly for no special reasons.
10. The old man said that ancient jade is memorable and spiritual, so Dai Yu wants to wear jade from Xinkeng. Who knows who wears jade from Lakeng before? Jade is usually only loyal to one person, so it is said that jade worn by others cannot be brought, especially ancient jade, which is mostly buried jade.
11. If the jade is broken, it must have helped you withstand the disaster, but you don't know it, you have to wrap it in red paper (cloth) and bury it. This is the reason for the "burial of jade". It's best to get another piece for yourself afterwards.
12. Do not bring bloody jade. Naturally bloody jade is very rare, and many are forged by illegal merchants, placed in the abdominal cavity of live cats and dogs, and formed after being buried in the ground for a period of time.
13. Jade is spiritual, so don’t take it off casually after wearing it on your body for more than three months, not to mention giving it away.
14. And everyone should know that men wear Guanyin and women wear Buddha.